*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: petite
• weight: 4.8 oz
• density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 11.5″ – Crown: 17″ – Sides: 16.5″ – Nape: 15.5″
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
This is a beautiful wig. We got the 24 BT 18. The color blend and highlights are superb. It does fit my daughter (11yo). It's a little big, but the adjustment tabs extend far enough to make it work. We have been quite satisfied with Renau wigs synthetic wigs in general.
Lots of Permatease I bought Zara Petite in the color 24BT18 (Eclair) two weeks ago. Shipping was as expected. The cap fits my 22" head perfectly without using the adjustable straps in the back. The color is beautiful - it's a very natural looking dark blonde. Not too much shine, I didn't even need to dry shampoo it before wearing. The rooted version of this shade (Shaded Mocha) is a popular color, but in my opinion, it looks just as natural without roots thanks to the excellent mixture of light brown and dark blonde. The hair fibers themselves are good, soft and realistic. The lace looks just fantastic, super realistic! My issue with this wig, however, and the reason I give it only four stars is the permatease. I don't know if I received a defective unit, but half of this wig is made of permatease which creates a very poofy look on the cap, but low density past the cap. It's just not realistic-looking. I know how to fix it, and I did (actually, it is a lot of work), and I am very carefully wearing this wig all the time. I had high hopes for Zara considering how popular she is, but those of us with small heads and faces just can't pull off this much permatease on a long wig.
This wig is beautiful overall. I’m happy with my purchase, I am curious if an average would fit me in Zara because it seems to fit different than many of my other Jon Renau petite wigs. The overall heavy thick top was too out of proportion compared to the thinner bottom, that being said I wish it had more density due to the construction of layers and permatease. It’s an easy fix with there being so much length you can do so much. I added a few more face layers with some bangs. Love the versatility and options! Would purchase again and I plan to!
I love this wig! The hairline is realistic and the hair is not too heavy, but there's a lot of length and styling options! The petite cap also fits perfectly.
I love this wig. This is my first wig. I'm going through chemo and my hair has started to fall so I wanted to get something quick. I've been looking at this one and liked the positive review so I ordered it. It arrived very quickly and It's gorgeous, I just wish it was 3-4 inches shorter, and the petite size might be a little too small since I stiRead more about review stating Petite Zare- Cocoa Beanll have alot of my own hair, but not complaining. Has good movement and looks completely natural at the hairline. Couldn't be happier and I think I'll get another one in a slightly different color!