*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, mono crown, wefted back
• cap size: average • density: light-medium weight: 4.25oz
• approx length: Front 5.5" | Crown 13" | Sides 8.5" | Back 12” | Nape 8.5"
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Just got in the Watch me wow in Chocolate Copper, it is beautifully done! Love the hairline and the fact I can wear it so many ways. The style and color are very natural looking and it is comfortable!
bought this wig after seeing it on Nisha (Sugar Puff & Fluff). I bought it in shade Vanilla SS23 which seems fairly close to shaded biscuit. I like the fringe cut of the front and really like the straight style. It’s super easy to wear and since it’s not made of the heat friendly fibers I’m hoping it will last a bit longer. I really like it and I find myself reaching for it often.
Wow is right ! Of all the wigs I have had to purchase, this one came closest to expectations and surpassed what I had hoped for. Well worth the money and my husband loves the new look ! I will be wearing it a lot & will be buying another in a different shade.
I have been purchasing wigs from Vogue for about 10 years now. I don't suffer from hair loss or cancer treatment but just love the ability to change my look in an instant. This latest purchase of the Watch me Wow from Raquel Welch in shade SS23 61 (cream) is absolutely gorgeous. The length is shoulder length and the "hair" itself is sleek and smoo Read more about review stating Watch me Wow indeed!!!!!!th. There is just enough hair so it doesnt look bulky. The colour is hugely flattering for someone of any age, but for me at 65 the colour is just perfect!!! I have only the highest regard for Vogue wigs - their service and customer support is fantastic. I live in NZ and most wigs tend to arrive within 7-10 days - quite often with free shipping. I cant say enough about Vogue wigs - and especially Watch me Wow. Its a winner!