*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown, mini lace front
• cap size: petite/average fit
• weight: 4.40z • density: light
• approx length: Bang: 7” | Crown: 11” | Side: 11” | Nape: 10”
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• storage: wig stand
So natural looking! Love Tabu and Chaquel
Customer service is sterling! Love this playful wig, colour gorgeous! Many fun styles and nice to honour breast cancer month as well! The fibres are the softest and will be fun getting the big hair look even though permatease is just enough!
My go to!
Love the blue hues
I love the length and style of this wig! It's great if you're looking to add a fashion colour to your wig collection without going full on pink. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this wig. I just wish it had more monofilament or lace front for the price point. This is my first Ellen Wille wig and for some reason I find this wig itchy on my scalp compared to other wigs. I don't wear wig caps since I have AU, but maybe a wig cap would help!
Love Ellen Wille… can’t go wrong with this style!!
My hair thanks you
I love this wig the colour was a little bit cooler than I expected but it looks great on me I’m just used to a bit warmer… It’s photographs extremely well and now I’m considering changing my “natural” colour to A bit cooler. The wig looks really natural and is wearing great so far. I’m an entertainer and I can’t take all the wear and tear on my hair —- I can just pop it on and it looks amazing. My hair thanks you