*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.75oz • density: light
• approx length: Front:7” | Crown:8.5” | Side:6” | Back:7.5” | Nape:3.5″
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy material. This provides durability in the cap design for a superior fit.
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
The service was friendly, fast, and clear. The wig came right away and was just the right color. Color is all! Quality better than expected. I needed to thin it a bit, used a tutorial on youtube.
I got Gabors Sweet Talk in sun-kissed Beige and absolutely love it. The wig itself is so light and comfortable. The hair is soft, beautiful, and feels like human hair. I did end up lightly thinning the hair a bit around my face because I have a smallish oval face and I looked buried in curls. The light thinning I did really helped but I loved the wig even before I did the thinning. The quality is superb. I plan on getting another one in another color. I am so thrilled to have this gorgeous wig!!!
I have always had tailor-made wigs. This became too expensive. After a long search and many mis-purchases, I now end up with Sweet talk from Gabor and Fresh Chic from Gabor. What great wigs. Beautiful Lace Front and beautiful quality synthetic hair. After 2 weeks of non-washing, the quality of the hair is still great! I prefer Gabor wigs.
Perfect length and nice bounce - very natural looking.
For me, with very short light ash blonde, baby fine hair - - Sweet Talk was a shock to my system. BUT - I decided even before I got her that I was going to 'commit' to her and use this relationship to learn how to wear something different. LOL - She does not disappoint there! My 1st reaction to her is that she is A PARTY IN A BOX! Fun - Flirty - Young - LOL - all the things I yearn for at 70!! :) I finally pulled her back from my face with a headband and BINGO! - - loved it! I have since worked on taming her volume a little and she and it's looking good for us to have a future. I wish Gabor offered her in a cool platinum - with maybe ash blonde shading - - -color is the one thing I would change if I could as the lightest blonde is still more gold/warm than I would prefer. Overall - I would recommend her. The length is great, the curls/waves are great, and the fit was good on my average head. The lace front is a little itchy compared to some of my others. I am working up to wearing her! Thanks to Patti and staff - another 5 Star Experience!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.