*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch black label collection
• hair type: 100% human hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.3 ounces • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front:4” | Crown:6” | Side:5” | Back:5” | Nape:2.5″
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• 100% Human Hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• storage: wig stand
This is one of my favorite wigs! So comfortable! Once I washed and styled it, it stays out of my face! I’d love one in every color! I have it in Shaded Cappuccino!
This is one of the most natural looking wigs I’ve bought. It’s very comfy and the lace front is awesome. I pin it away from my face and it looks like the hair is growing right out of my head! The color I have is Shaded Cappuccino. Human hair is so worth the money! Thank you chiquel! :)
I am in the UK. I bought the Success Story wig for $538.95, international shipping at $54.95, and customs fee at £76.99. I was unhappy with the wig as it was nothing like the photos. I requested a return and was told I couldn't return the wig because I am in the UK.
This is my first human hair wig. When it arrived it had box hair but I wet it and that helped. I’ve had it trimmed and styled and I’m very comfortable wearing it now. It’s like I have my hair back.
I always get my wigs cut by a pro wig stylist who creates wigs so I may have an advantage here. She cut it just beautifully and I've worn it daily for a year. I take very good care of it and it looks like real hair, still, a year later. It can look messy, unkempt and "bed-head" like, too, if I don't style it but that is part of the reason I like it so much. It looks very natural. 100% human lasts longer than the Remy Human which I find looks "wiggish" after a few months due to the synthetics in it. I will order another soon however wish the colours were more varied.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.