*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied
• cap size: average
• weight: 119 grams
• approx length: Front: 8.56″ – Crown: 9″ – Sides: 12″ – Nape: 10″
• base design:100% hand tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• storage: wig stand
Love this wig. It’s my go to hair for going out on the weekends. Can be worn down or pinned up for an elegant look. Soft waves and a beautiful color with lace front. The shaded praline 12fs8 has gorgeous highlights. This wig deserves star ratings.
OMG, absolutely love this wig! It's super comfy and light weight. Plus the style is just gorgeous. I've worn it about 10 times so far and its holding up great. I bought the 12FS8 which I think they call pralines and cream. I have not yet tried to restyle or straighten it so I can't comment on that. Personally it's a little too much for me daily since I'm more of a jeans and sneakers type but for dressing up, this is awesome.
Every day I get a compliment on my hair. EVERY DAY...!!!
This is MY hair! I love this wig soo much and I can't understand the bad reviews. It is heat friendly so you do have to work with it but once I got the hang of it...I will never go back to synthetic! I have had this wig for over 3+ years and wear it about everyday. I had originally bought 2, I just recently opened the other boxed one only because I need to use it because I want to change my color as I am getting older. Seriously, this wig NEVER looks or feels old or worn out! When I got the other out of the box I set the two side by side and you couldn't tell which one was the old and which one was the new. The color is soo realistic (and so much better than any synthetic). The cut is perfect! No need to mess with it. The length gives me plenty of different styling options. Oh, did I mention comfortable?! And I am not kidding when I say I get compliments everyday on what beautiful hair I have! I can't say enough about it! PERFECTION!!! Just PLEASE do not ever discontinue!!! Can you tell which one is which? Possibly the way I style it might give it away? The one on the left is 3+ years old the one on the right is the newer one. Did you guess it right?
The most comfotable wig so far.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.