*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille perucci collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown, permatease effect
• cap size: petite/average fit • density: light • weight: 3.1oz
• approx length: Front: 4.5" | Crown: 4" | Sides: 3" | Nape: 2.5"
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Best wig with realistic hair fiber! Light as a feather! The highlighting is done correctly! She is def a shake N go! (I did slightly trim the bangs at an angle, just a tad.) Perfect, Modern and not to much hair!! LOVE Her AND JUST ORDERED A SECOND ONE! I want this one in about 4 colors!! My fave wig out of the 20 I own. Ellen WIlle outdid herself on this one!! The color in pics is "Hot Chocolate Mix"
I had ordered my normal style plus this new style Point, thinking I would return it if it didn’t suit. Oh my goodness, I ended up keeping BOTH, as Point suits my small face just perfectly. It’s my new favourite style. I’ll try to attach a photo.
I trimmed the majority of the asymmetrical fringe to make it more of a boy cut. I color I got was champagne rooted. It's very natural looking. I had people ask me if I had colored my hair blonde. It does run a little small as others have said. I would probably use some tape or bobby pins to secure it if I wore it out to feel more secure. I'm very pleased overall.
Point is close to my bio hair style. I've been searching for a wig that is less dense with no permatease and I think I have found it. Some customization needs to be done but I am looking forward to beginning a "new me".
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.