*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofliament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.75 oz
• approx length: Front: 4.5" - Crown: 8.5" - Sides: 3.5" - Back: 6.5" - Nape: 3.5"
• colour shown: G12, G29+ cayenne mist
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• lace Front - 1 1/2" virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Great wig, very natural looking, the color is fantastic! I receive a lot compliments whenever I wear it. The price is good too, I would have given it 5 stars but there are some hairs that stick up at the top, but I can live with it. I will purchase this style again.
this is the 2nd wig i bought from you. was very pleased with both of them
Lace front and mono top are extremely authentic looking which is perfect for those of us who suffer with alopecia. The wig is comfortable and airy. It is a little thin on the sides and needs some hair spray help but looks good. I bought color G20+ and it is a lovely blonde color. Wish it came in grey or white.
After literally years of searching for that perfect wig (that would not actually look like a wig), I found Paradox by Gabor. I can honestly say this is the best wig I have ever bought...and I've bought many. With the lace front and part, no one can tell this is a wig. Even my own family has remarked how good it looks, and my closest friends say thRead more about review stating FINALLY THE PERFECT WIG!!!ey can't even tell. It was a bit shiny when taken out of the box, but a healthy dose of powder took care of that. Since the color I got was not rooted, I promptly took care of that by turning the wig inside out and spraying the inside with L'Oréal spray root touch up in brown. That way it looks like you have brown roots even when the wind comes up. Then I used brown touch up powder on the part to further root it a bit. As my final touch, I took tweezers and pulled one hair at a time from the "part" to give it even a more realistic look. The results were fantastic.... I don't feel at all self conscious about going out and having anyone think it's not my own hair. So happy with this fantastic, beautiful wig!!!
I love the color,the picture was very accurate. I haven't had the wig very long but it seems to be well made.