*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, hand tied cap
• cap size: average
• weight: 63 grams • density: light
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 7" - Sides: 4.5" - Back: 4.5" - Nape: 2.5"
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• hand tied base construction - each individual hair is hand tied into the base cap for the most realistic natural design. Also soft on your scalp for a comfortable fit.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180c
• storage: wig stand
I love this casual, smart, easy style; this is my 3rd or 4th Muse. I'll probably keep buying more until i find another style I like as much. Note: all Muses come slightly different - that works for me though because any haricut looks different on different days.
I decided to pay a little more and am so glad I did. This wig is really beautiful. Very natural as it has a ‘scalp’. The style is simple and up to date. I feel pretty spiffy in my new do!!
Very pleased with the Muse wig. Color and quality are great.
I like my new Muse but the monofilament top is not as natural looking nor as easy to make a definite part as my other Raquel mono styles. Also, the fiber is more shiny than other RW wigs I have. On the positive side, Muse is comfortable and doesn't have too much volume which makes it look natural. I usually wear the bangs brushed back and sometime Read more about review stating Like It But...s one or both sides behind the ears. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. I really appreciate reading the reviews and have made many purchases based on comments and photos others have submitted. Thanks to my fellow Vogue customers.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.