*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, hand tied, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 2 oz
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 6.25" - Sides: 3" - Nape: 2.5"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I recently started wearing white wigs which I can't find in all styles. This Mariska was one of my favorites when I was a "blonde", so I'm SO glad it comes in white!
Order came quickly! This is my second Mariska! Love this wig! Trimmed the bang a little but otherwise it is perfect! Comfortable and great style. I wear it every day!
Please, check out Mariska! I got her in 56F51 and I love the color and how she fits. She looks so natural! Try her!!
The wig is very pretty. I liked that you could part it anywhere, but it was too small, no way to stretch it. It was a waste of money for me. I was out of town when it came in so couldn't return. Be careful what you buy!
My favorite wig is the Mariska Petite. I get so many compliments on "my hair." Even my daughter didn't suspect it I was wearing wig the first time I wore it -- she said she loved my new haircut. In other words, It looks completely natural in 56F51 on a 70-year-old-woman (with frontal alopecia)-- not too much hair (which would look fake at my age) or permatease (if any), but stylish -- "sassy" even. The only negative (for me) is that the Petite is a bit too small for me. I was afraid to buy the average-sized Mariska (HD) because of the reviews that described it as more "voluminous" than the Mariska Petite and "too much hair." So, I got in touch with Jon Renau, and they assured me that the density and hair length measurements on the two wigs are identical. I am delighted to report that, in my experience,, they are indeed identical. There are two differences: the Mariska cap is a better fit on an 22 inch head and the hair is "heat defiant." Perhaps because it is "heat defiant," the hair is a little bit lighter in weight, perhaps silkier, but not more shiny. I love it out of the box. I wear it like a fairly smooth short bob. I don't plan to style it with heat, but it is nice to have the option. So my advice is to ignore the negative reviews and give this wig a try, especially if you love the Petite but would like a slightly larger cap.