*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.7 oz • density: light
• approx length: Front 5.5" | Crown 5" | Sides 6" | Nape 2"
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
First one was a winner
I had never bought wigs before this one. I wanted a cool style with a platinum rooted shade to match my bio hair that I had died that color. I had to buzz my bio hair because of the damage caused by bleaching it too much. I decided that this hair color would be easier to achieve and maintain with a wig! The wig was comfortable and the fibers look real and are easy to style. Surprisingly, it’s my still my husband’s favorite to this day, even if I have bought several other styles!