*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament parting, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 10" | Crown: 13" | Sides: 13" | Nape: 13.5"
• approx weight: 4.4oz • density: light
• base design: monofilament parting- creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This is a very natural looking unit. The color is a beautiful blend (dark sand rooted). The cap is comfortable. I will feel very confident wearing this out in public. I haven't yet given the stay at home situation with the corona virus and the fact that I have a very sensitive scalp right now after chemo. At the moment I'm just wearing bamboo caps unless I go somewhere special (which hasn't been possible).
full and thick style. color is a beautiful brown. discount price is another reason to purchase this wig.
beautiful wig - long, thick with high volume. perfect color for me. a nice surprise sale of ellen wille!
I have to admit all the wigs I have purchased (many) I love....at first.... in general I am starting to wonder if spending over $1000 and for human hair is worth it in the long run... I wear my wigs all day except when working out or sleeping.. they all last great for about a week and then look like **** after that. Washing and conditioner helps a little but wish they lasted in prime condition longer
The wig itself is beautiful. The feel.of the hair and realism is great; however, Im so used to my bio hair being fine, that I found the front layers/long side bangs too think and bulky. They kinda get in the way. I purchased the espresso mix colour and it os very dark...almost black. Overall, great wig, just not for me.