*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Side: 9" | Nape: 5"
• approx weight: 3.1oz • density: light
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
This wig is so close to my real hair, and how I used to wear it. I have female pattern baldness, and have been so traumatized and depressed. I put this on, and felt like me again :) I can't wait to buy another one. Thank you so much for those awesome coupons!! Keep them coming!!
The wig is gorgeous! I recommend you watch a video by Tazswigcloset on how to style this wig. You won't regret it. The wig is very light weight and comfortable.
Girl mono was my first EW wig. This wig made a believer in EW wigs out of me. I was so impressed with the lovely color, the fine , realistic strands, and especially the very high quality for a synthetic wig. I have, however made this wig my experimental wig, because it is SO much more curly than the model. It starts out somewhat beach looking, but as you loosen the strands to make them look more realistic, the curls go crazy. They would have been fashionable in the 70’s - when I was a teenager. I also purchased the wrong color for my skin tone. I have since learned via watching all of the fabulous videos out there how to determine which wig colors are primarily cool , or warm. So as far as my evaluation, I gave Girl mono 4 stars only because the curls really are more accentuated in reality than the photo.
I have had a lot of wigs but this is my favorite. I never want to be without one of these. I hardly ever get a wig that looks as good right out of the box Sometime they don't look anything like the pictures and reviews on YouTube. Thank you Ellen Wille.
I'm a newbie wig wearer and this is one of the very first wigs I bought---Light Bernstein Rooted. Everything I know about wigs comes from Patti's Pearls YouTube videos btw. Alas, this doesn't come in shaded praline. Girl Mono by Ellen Wille is extraordinarily light. Noticeably lighter than standard mono lace fronts. A comparable light wig might be the Osolite by Jon Renau. The other noticeable difference about Girl Mono is the volume. There isn't a huge amount. It feels like a real amount of hair instead of poufy drama. Just exquisite. It's expensive for me, but worth every single penny. I heartily recommend this beautiful wig and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.