*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 124 grams • density: medium-thick
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 14" - Sides: 12.5" - Nape: 10.5"
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180c
• storage: wig stand
This is an absolutely gorgeous wig! So beautiful!! I got it in 24BT18S8 - Shaded Mocha - and it is so lovely. This wig will be a joy to wear for any occasion. It's so pretty and the color is stunning. And the wonderful support of the people working at Patti's Pearls is second to none. What a joy to purchase my first wig from Wigs by Patti's Pearls! I highly recommend this wig and shopping with the very kind hearts working at Patti's Pearls.
My allday Wig... had to change it a bit, and die lacefront is heavy to hide with this dark hairsknots but i like it.
No one can tell that it’s a wig!! I can’t wait to try to stylize it with a curling iron soon!
Pros: Hair is soft and color is well blended - not as streaky as the pic in #1, so it looks more natural and like my own hair which is a medium ash brown with some light blondish gray in front. Con: Cap seems a bit small for average , but I expect it will relax a bit over time. I am using a velvet band so that helps keep it in place. Read more about review stating 8RH14 - Perfect Color I am wearing this with some of my own hair peeking out around the edges. When done like this on the bottom, it helps to keep the tangling in the back to a minimum - a tip I got from a wig shop owner. (Perhaps the previous reviewer will try it). This is my first heat friendly wig and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. I have another wig in a similar style but it is not heat friendly and could use a bit of curl. For me the Pros outweigh the cons and this gets a 5 from me!
I love this wig as it doesn't have the phony shine other synthetic wigs have and it is extremely soft!!! It' one of y favorites.