*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille pure power collection
• hair type: 100% Remy human hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.5oz
• approx length: Front: 13.5" | Crown: 14" | Sides: 13" | Nape: 12"
• 100% human remy hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. No tape of glues is needed for the attachment of the piece.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch
*please note that some styles in the pictures have been cut and styled for photo shoot.
I wear this wig daily. I style it as the picture is shown and have gotten many compliments. Would definitely purchase from this company again, great customer service as well when calling with questions.
WOW!!! I've always had baby fine hair. With menopause, RA, and thyroid issues, my hair starting thinning badly so I started wearing a synthetic wig in 2017. Oh, I got compliments, it looked nice but it was itchy and uncomfortable, then the synthetic hair started getting ratty and sticking together and after just 2 months it was done. Then ... I bought this beauty!!! OMG ladies this wig is unbelievable! The hair is silky smooth, thick, long and luxurious! The color shown here is Sandy Blonde Rooted and it is like a medium ash blonde with light blonde highlights - gorgeous! Natural ;) The cap is so comfortable and the lace front is perfect. No discomfort and no itch! I will NEVER go back to synthetic hair. This beauty is a keeper and I feel so pretty and feminine in it. I've gotten so many compliments. I bought all the human hair products from chiquel and faithfully pamper her with combing and leave in spray conditioner every night. The Shine Serum works great too. I am thrilled with Emotion. The hair is longer than I thought but that is OK! I am 5 foot 7 inches so you can see it falls well below my shoulders. I may get face framing layers but I want to wear her first to make sure. Oh, she is beautiful and I LOVE wearing her. I am so happy and a very satisfied customer. Thank you! I will update in the coming months xoxoxo
I have Alopecia Areata and was very self conscious about wearing a wig. This wig doesn't feel or look too heavy and the color is very natural.
This is was my first human hair wig and I love it! Unlike synthetic wigs that are ready to wear straight out of the box, this wig looked a lot better after a tiny trim. I've had alopecia for two years and it felt amazing to have real human hair on my head again! The hair is very smooth and soft. I love the gripping material on the ear wefts. It ma Read more about review stating Chestnut Mixkes the wig feel very stable on my bald head. I've had this wig for about 10 months and it is now starting to get split ends and broken hair but I do curl it about once a week. I get so many compliments on this hair! My picture is after a cut and curl. (the hair is also a little more red than the picture makes it seem)