25% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $127.26 CAD OFF AT CHECKOUT
Drew by Jon Renau falls at mid length with face framing layering throughout. Drew base construction features a heat synthetic fibres which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and a invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.3oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 10.5" | Crown: 11" | Sides: 8" | Nape: 9.25"
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• storage: wig stand