*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown
• cap size: petite/average fit • weight: 2.3oz
• approx length: Front 3.75 | Crown 5 | Sides 3 | Nape 2.5
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Yes, Club 10 is a cute short style and the Dark Sand color is not too dark, perfect for a summertime blonde look. Sadly, the cap is just too too small and short at the nape. Not enough coverage around the face either. (22.25" circumference) I can make brands like Tress Allure work if I cut out the adjustable straps. This is the third Ellen Willie wig I have tried in "Average" because these wigs have beautiful hair fibers, but I won't be putting any false hopes into another EW style.
Everything went smoothly from ordering to timely delivery. I was very pleased with my wig! I also emailed a question which was promptly answered and I ordered an additional item that was very helpful. Excellent Customer Service!! Thanks
A little too big for my small head size, so I had to remove a few wefts at the neckline. Will also need to have it trimmed at the sides and nape to suit my face shape. Otherwise a comfortable and natural-looking style.
I haven't ordered it yet but will this Monday. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I wear on very similar and I'm not spontaneous buyer. I can honestly say this will be perfect as I have a friend that owns it and she allowed me to try it on. It looks just as it does in the picture. I've been burned many times buying wigs but not this time. In fact, I'm buying 2. Had I not gotten to try it on, I wouldn't purchase 2 but I can't pass this up. Thank you so much. Having cancer & losing your hair is like losing an arm. A woman identifies with her hair & *******. If I can't grow my own back (and it won't with me) then this is the next best thing. I'm now left with Alopecia. Thank you again.
My beautiful daughter has been through a lot in recent years and her once luscious hair was looking limp and tired. I kept hinting that she should try a different style and suggested that she visit a wig store just for fun. I decided to try this wig for her and, Wow!! The color is close to her own and the look so natural, it looks like she just got a really cute cut.