*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.4oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 3" - Crown: 3.75" - Sides: 2.75" - Nape: 2"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I did not keep this wig. However it is the nicest wig that I have bought in my short 6 months of wearing wigs. I have thinning bio hair. So this wig just had too much hair for me. It is also on the warm color range and I need a neutral shade. But the double mono cap was amazing! The hair fibers were realistic and short to the touch.
I loved my first Chelsea in 14/26S10, so I decided to try another in 10/26/TT. I love the color and style in both, but the first one seems a just slightly, slightly shorter? Hardly noticeable. I’m sure some variance is to be expected because humans are involved, but regardless, I like them both equally, and they seem to be the wigs I go to the most. Depends on whether I feel more blonde or brunette for the day.
I love this wig. I have a Jon Renau wig I bought years ago and still wear it under a hat. I ordered the same colour and this wig is wonderful to wear alone without hat. It looks so natural someone thought I had a new hair do and complimented me on it. My wig looks fuller than the one in the picture, and also more full than the one another customer Read more about review stating Jon Renau Chelsea praline creamshowed in her photo. Mine fits well and I can forget I am wearing it. The colour is similar to the old one but is more shiny, and the texture is softer, more like real hair, that does not stand up stiffly if blown by the wind like my old one does. The strands fall down naturally.
It had a few wild strands on one side and flatter on the other side, but after shaking it and playing with it for a day or two, it looks great! (Just saying, so others will know if it's not perfect upon arrival, it won't stay that way.) I found my first Chelsea in Florida about 5 years ago and really love this style -- a shake-and-wear for me. I love it!!!
Nice wig. The colour is really good. I have a lot of wigs from Headcover and this one would be perfect except I find it itchy. I will still wear it because I’ve gotten many compliments and I can style it different ways.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.