*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament crown
• cap size: petite/average fit
• weight: 3.1oz • density: light
• approx length: Front: 5" | Crown: 6.25" | Sides: 6" | Nape: 7.75"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I love this wig. Wasn't thrilled when I received it and the curl was tighter then I wanted. I washed it and now it looks just like the picture which is why I bought it. I got it in Cognac Rooted and it has a frosted look to it. It's perfect.
This wig makes me feel like a teenager and I am not sure that is a good thing because I am in my seventies. But I feel so pretty in it. I have had short hair almost all my life and it feels odd to push hair off my neck. But it stays out of the face, which is great. I just save it for special occasions and really enjoy wearing it.
I have been wearing Cat since it arrived. Look natural and my friends think it looks great, color, style! Nice fit, comfortable wear all day. Sophia has been great to make sure I did get the color wrong. Purchase two more just to have a different look!
cute and comfortable
I have bought Raquel Welch wigs for over 30 years. I was afraid to try a new brand However this is a beautiful wig. There are lots of curls and the color was great (champagne rooted) I will have to have it trimmed. I am excited to have such a feminine look. Thank you Ellen.