*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: double monofilament top, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams • density: medium
• approx length: Fringe 5.5" | Crown 18" | Sides 15" | Nape 12"
• double monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools allowed
• storage: wig stand
Bought two Camilla wigs and the first one was perfect after trimming the bangs. The second one was very different and while I like it just as well it is taking many days to get true bangs right. Finally parted it on the other side and used thinning shears to attain wispy bangs. A wig has its own personality and one must work with each one to make it your own.
What a gorgeous wig. I know, its a bit pricy, but this luxurious hand tied cap is very comfortable. I prefer a double mono-top without a lace front. Cute bangs. I usually trim the length (this dense wig is about 12" at the nape) - it helps with tangling in the back. I love Camilla by Jon Renau!
Quality and color of the wig is amazing it did shed a little but there is a lot of hair. does not seem to tangle too much. The bangs a a little long but I decided not to cut them and just sweep them to the side... The shipping was very fast
Very comfortable, like I was not wearing anything . Will buy more Thank you
I really like the style. The density is thick but realistic, not too over done. The color is OK, the dark roots are very predominant and cover a larger area extending down the hairshaft, I'm not too crazy about the extended rooting. The hair fibers are too shiny, I'll have to tone that down with some dry shampoo. The cap is very comfy, dont even know it's on. Super stretchy. I sewed in toupee clips for easy wearing, no bobby pinning. The lace front is nice, looks natural.The bangs needed a bit of re-directing and they originally laid too flat. Jon Renau is expensive, and I don't think that the brand is all that special compared with the other majors, but the styling on this wig is what I was after. If I get a good price I will purchase another one, but not at the retail/regular price as I think it's overpriced at that amount. All in all, I like it much.