*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, permatease top
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.1oz
• approx length: Fringe: 5" - Crown: 6.5" - Nape: 4"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
The Rene of Paris Cameron is my go to - I know own let's see... EIGHT of them! I rotate the Moccachino color through the week for work, then I have a Rasberry Ice & a Cayenne Spice for weekends, nights out, whenever I want a different color. I JUST ordered my newest one in Chai Cream & OMG it's an INCREDIBLE color!!! I love the Cameron & I LOVE chiquel!!!!
I’ve bought Iced Mocha in the past. This is the first time I ordered Iced Mocha Rooted. Looks even more natural. I always get compliments on this wig!
I have at least 10 to 12 of these wigs! Different colors as I get older, but the same wig! Started out with auburn sand reds now at 71 years old into blonde blends! So many compliments over the years and I always say "It's a Wig!" And no one can believe it! My own hair is very thin due to hereditary hair lose! I refused to do like some of my female relatives do, try to make my own hair look like it's full when it can never have style! No Way, not when in minutes I can look Fantastic! And don't forget to buy wig tapes to hold it in place and wig products to keep your wigs last longer and look their best!