*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 3" - Sides: 3" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: 32F
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I just purchased the Bree Petite Pixie Wig by Jon Renau and I absolutely love it. I believe this style would work for everyone and at a great price as well. If you already own Jon Renau's Allure Pixie, you will love this one too. I purchased this wig in the color 101F48T Martini. This is a wonderful color if you are wanting to dip your toe into the grey color wigs. I get so many compliments on this color as well. Especially good for ladies who have always been blonde and find themselves starting to go grey
I'm very pleased with Bree Petite. It's in the Jon Renau O'Solite collection, and it IS very light. It fits perfectly. I also wear Jon Renau Allure Petite, and receive lots of complements, however, since Bree is not quite as "full" as Allure, I think it's a better look for me.
Bree is my favorite wig. I have a petite head and it fits perfectly. I have received so many complements when I wear it and most people don't even know that it's a wig.
I am so delighted with my wig, it is so natural looking and very comfortable to wear. I have tried to send a photo but not sure how to do it.
Nice wig, but too curly for me. Returned it for credit for future purchase.