*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament crown, wefted back
• cap size: petite/average fit • density: light • weight: 2.6oz
• approx length: Front: 3.5" | Side: 4.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Nape: 2.75"
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
This wig is short and sassy. It looks great right out of the box.
I've received so many compliments about "my hair". I had to do nothing to it but put it on, no trimming. Love Silverblonde Rooted, my only complaint, not enough wigs made in this shade
Very on trend. Love it. Her wigs are comfortable and just the right amount of hair. Very natural looking. Makes me feel beautiful. Dealing with cancer and chemo
Nice quality, but my very first wig ever, so was a bit conservative in my choice. I prefer my second choice, Tori. I had my hairdresser trim the bangs on both. Will endeavour to wear with pride. Chemo patient
I gave a small head. Not a whole lot to choose from in petite. Once I have it trimmed. It will be great.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.