*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament crown, wefted back
• cap size: petite/average fit • weight: 2.4oz • density: light
• approx length: Bang: 3.5" | Crown: 5" | Sides: 6" | Nape: 2"
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I love this wig! The Ellen Wille fibers are so extremely soft and realistic. It was a bit shiny at first (I usually prefer heat defiant wigs which don't shine). But with washing and dry shampoo the high shine is gone. I love how versatile this wig is - looks great tucked behind the ears, messy or sleek.
I like Ellen Wille wigs, they fit my smallish head very well. Beam is easy to wear and take care of- it's short. I don't miss lace front. A Monofilament crown is all I need. The wig gives me a lift on top, also nice layers around my cheeks. So I am happy Thank you, Wigs by Pattis Pearls!
I have been wearing a wig for several years and this is the first one I did not have to alter one bit. The color hot chocolate is beautiful. I have received several compliments on the style and color.
I so wanted to love this wig but it was just too much hair for my petite head & looked really wiggy. Other than that it is a beautiful wig - fibers were lovely - just not for me.
I have not worn the wig yet, because I need to get the bangs trimmed. But it seems to be a very nicely made wig and very natural looking. May try a new shade next time.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.