*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: petite/average fit • density: light • weight: 3.7oz
• approx length: Bang: 6" | Crown: 9" | Sides: 7" | Nape: 7"
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I have purchased two of these wigs in the color Pastel Blonde Rooted. It's a lovely summer color if you enjoy light blondes like I do...nice root without being black or too harsh. Wig cap is very very comfortable for my average size head. It has a soft wavy pattern...curls are more relaxed and less defined which I like. Just hits my shoulders and is easy to put on and go. Only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is I wish it lasted longer. I do find that my EW Limit and this one don't last as long as I'd like...the fiber gets very dry and lifeless. Otherwise, this is a wonderful flattering style for many face shapes I think! Wig studio 1 services was excellent! Highly recommend!
It does look a little different than the one pictured here, but still very cute, and beach wavy, I got the light Bernstein color, and it is a prettier color than the swatch shown. Overall I'm happy with it.
This is a beautiful wig. It came within a week. I wanted a color similar to my own. Ellen Wille doesn't have a lot of color choices but the one I got (bernstein light) was great. The color looks really natural. The hair is very nice and the wig is well made. I had hoped for a curlier wig (like in the picture) so I'll try to figure out how to style it so it has a bit more curl.
Beautiful wig! The best lace front that I’ve ever seen! Soft, natural feeling fibers! When first out of the box, it looks like a retro 70’s Farrah Facuet hairstyle with feathery bangs and layers. However, with just a bit of finger fluffing, the style didn’t stay that way and can be made to look more updated. I’m a very very blond, so the light Bernstein rooted was way too dark for me. However, if you are a brunette or redhead, I think you will love this color because it is beautiful with golden highlights and auburn shading. However, blonds beware that this color is way too dark for you.
I loved this wig however it was a bit shorter than I had expected so the length didn't work for me. Thankfully, the folks at chiquel are so helpful with exchanges and returns, I always feel like a valued customer. I also appreicate the points system so even though I have to pay to send the wig back, I feel that it is fair to do so if I am not keeping the wig.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.