*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front:5.25" | Crown:17.50" | Sides:14.50" | Back:17.50” | Nape:17.50”
• colour shown: artic melt
• heat synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I purchased this wig just to have for fun but I love it so much I want to wear it all the time! I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I the colors are gorgeous and because I have naturally dark hair, the super dark blue roots actually make it a bit more natural looking. I have a head size that is just slightly larger than average and this wig still fits me comfortably well and does a pretty decent job of staying in place without a lot of extra securing.
This is a great wig right out of the box. A good brushing and a lift of the bangs and it's ready to go. The top is VERY dark. Almost a black purple. Not the cool lighter icy purple shown in the pics. Since there is light around the edges I can still wear it. Definitely a fun and cool wig.
It's a "what you get is what you pay for", type thing. If you aren't expecting miracles for low price, then you should be very pleased with it (I am).
This three-tone color combination is so in right now. It is very pretty and noticeable. When you have it on it’s obvious you’re wearing a wig, but that’s perfectly fine. Arctic Melt is a beautiful diva style and trust me, you’ll get noticed wearing it. The only reason I didn’t give a five-star review is because the colors are not nearly as bright as pictured, more like on the pastel tone side. Which is unfortunate, since I specifically wanted to own it for the vivid, popping colors. Still, it is really nice and feminine. I would definitely recommend it, as long as you know the color of the tresses are more blended and like pastel balayage.