25% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $112.96 CAD OFF AT CHECKOUT
Annette by Jon Renau is a short textured design with endless layering throughout. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.1oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 3" - Crown: 4.5" - Sides: 2.5" - Nape: 2"
• synthetic hair : a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand