*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 6.7oz • density: medium-thick
• approx length: Front: 8.5" | Crown: 16.1" | Nape: 16.1"
• made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• monofilament part- for a natural partline
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
It looks gorgeous and very natural because of the mono hairline. However, compared to the basic cap Angelica which I own in the same color, this one tangles a LOT more. Within 1-2 hours of wearing it for the first time, the neck area became so tangled that it took me a long time to untangle. As a result, I wear the basic cap for every days use (I work from home), and the lace cap for meetings, going out etc., as the hairline looks more natural than the basic cap. I would recommend taking really good care of it, take your time untangling it, and do not use as your every day / 8 hours per day wig.
When I originally tried the Angelica, I wasn't a fan. Too much permatease for me. I kept watching videos about her, and thinking she was so beautiful. I ended up trying her in Macadamia LR (beautiful natural looking brown/blonde ombre) in the pm top, which has a little less permatease. I love Angelica now! It is definitely bombshell hair. Im going Read more about review stating Took me a few triesto try a darker color too. I appreciate the lack of a lace front, because I pull some of my bio hair out in the front. Looks really natural.
Kahlua is beautiful! Love the natural part! Been wearing Angelica for 15 years and never found one I like better for a natural look.
Looks natural with rooted top. Wish there was one with lowlights.
I am very please with it.