*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.8oz grams • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 9" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 13.5" - Nape: 15.5"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I buy this wig all the time...I love the way it fits and I can sew in clips to keep it nice and sturdy on my head.... I cut bangs into it also.... and it stretches..... I use the color 6 .....
I have had Amber for a year now - worn over 530 hours (yes, I track these things). She is still gorgeous, mermaid-worthy hair that I get lots of compliments on. I like the thicker density, and the soft curls down the back. This hair was gone to Europe on a 3 weeks vacation, and been a daily office piece for 3 months - I do keep a static-free comb to brush out the nape during the day. Amber is also stunning in updos and braids. FS27 is my color - I would describe it as a lovely apricot highlighted light auburn.
This is by far the best wig I have ever purchased. It looks very realistic due to the perfect amount of density and natural looking fibers. It is very beautiful! I am 5'2 and it is not too much hair at all nor too long, like I said it's perfect. I must admit when I first put it on I wasn't sure but mainly due the color as I was used to wearing 10h16 and this is shaded mocha but I received so many compliments on this beautiful color. Also once I messed with the part I was able to style the way I like and it felt like me. :) She doesn't seem to tangle and I think it's because waves clump together and I finger comb her. Also when I drive I pull her over to my front side so there isn't any friction (idea I got from one of the reviews, so thank you!) I definitely recommend this wig. Thank you chiquel ,great and speedy service and thank you Jon Renau :)
So happy with this hair, and very pleased that it was in brand new condition!
I love this Amber piece because it's soooo very much like a natural looking wig. This is by far my favorite even for summer because you can pull it up in the back and it still looks so natural. The front lace and mono part of the wig is amazing and no one is so surprised that it's a wig. Highly worth a try!