*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: double monofilament top, partially hand tied, lace front
• cap size: average • density: light • weight: 1.6oz
• approx length: Bang 3.5" | Crown 4" | Sides 3.5" | Nape 2.25"
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction. lace front- for off the face styling and partially hand tied base for the most realistic base construction and comfort.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look
• storage: wig stand
Alba didn't work for me, mostly because I made some careless choices. I should have known that a cut this short wouldn't flatter my long face. The back is cut severely short, too. I can picture this wig looking it's best on someone with a small, perfect, heart-shaped face. The quality of the hair strands and the lace front are outstanding. You can truly style the hair in any direction you want and the it will stay put. I also liked the color - SAND MIX. But mention must be made of the inner construction, which could be a deal-breaker for a lot of people. the hand-tied construction makes for a wonderfully smooth inner lining. But there is very little stretch to the cap, and it kept riding up. I'm a typical average and don't generally have fitting problems. So be advised in advance that if your head is average or slightly larger, this may be problematic for you, too.
Looks good, great price.
Love this wig. The color is wonderful, very natural. The cut is classic and the best thing? Not too thick! Wonderful. Looks so realistic. Will buy again.
The Alba Comfort wig certainly lives up to its name - it truly is the comfiest wig I’ve ever worn. The soft, weftless, handtied cap coupled with the soft breathable netting covering the monofilament area make it as kind to your scalp as is currently possible. The fibre is beautiful and not too shiny, and holds the classic style of this wig perfectly, whether you choose a fringe, a side sweep or completely brushed back off the face. The actual cut is well represented in the brochure photos - what you see is what you get - a timeless style oozing with ageless elegance. This is my second Alba Comfort in Pearl Mix 101/14/60 and there has been a slight change colour-wise. There is now a slight root, which isn’t necessary on a grey wig, though some may prefer it. It’s a fairly light 14 (brown) and short, so not too noticeable, and although I wish designers would stop rooting every colour available, I wouldn’t let it put me off this gorgeous, comfy, long lasting wig. I do, literally, forget I’m wearing it! Again, the kindest and best service anywhere from Richard and the Valentine Team. Many, many thanks!
I found Alba to be too curly and old looking. The quality of this wig was top notch! The fibers, hand tied top with lace front just outstanding. I have been looking for wigs for couple of years. Learning as I go. chiquel have been a great support and very helpful. Ellen Wille wigs are amazing.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.