*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: extended lace front, monofilament, partially hand tied
• cap size: petite/average
• weight: 3.3 oz • density: light
• approx length: Front: 6" | Crown: 17" | Sides: 14.5" | Nape: 10"
• partially hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• monofilament top – The finest in hand-crafted luxury! 100% handmade wigs offer the maximum naturalness. Each and every single hair on the crown of the cap is individually inserted through a monofilament – a fabric mesh that appears to be invisible when placed against the skin. The other part of the hair is weaved on fine tulle. As light as a feather, with an amazing level of comfort, these wigs are almost indistinguishable from the wearer’s own hair.
• lace front – Hair is sewn by machine on to wefts, which are in turn attached, using a lamellar technique, to fine cotton tapes. The weft adapts well to the shape of the head, providing a fantastic fit and volume at the roots. Wefted wigs are easy to style and allow air circulate around the scalp.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.