*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: large
• weight: 4.9oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 11.5″ – Crown: 17″ – Sides: 16.5″ – Nape: 15.5″
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Exactly what was described and what I expected!!! And fast shipment!! Will definitely be buying again from chiquel
I made a mistake to purchase to big . But since I have extension it was perfect . I purchase that wig for an office event and I was very conftable , I Will buy other color ang average size . Shipping was also fast . Need to pay border fees to Canada . But the wig see like my own .
Natural looking, long, vintage, Zara. This is the only wig I will buy here, unless I save 2-3k for a human hair wig. :)
The style and color is completely believeable. You will feel confident knowing people believe it is your true hair. I love the mono part and comfortable cap. However, I didn't find the wig to be glamorous enough for me. The color was too dark, and the style a little too conservative for my taste. It would be perfect for work, every day wear, etc.
This wig is an affordable LARGE CAP lace front wig but the lace does not extend as far as real lace front wigs. The lace goes about 5" across the forehead but from temples to ears the wig is hard front.