*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille perucci collection
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 62 grams
• approx length: Front: 14″ | Crown: 14.25″ | Side: 13.75″ | Nape: 15″
• 100% human remy hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. No tape of glues is needed for the attachment of the piece.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes, can use heat styling tools
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
*please note that some styles in the pictures have been cut and styled for photo shoot.
I LOVE this wig! She is so natural, think but not too much, and makes me feel like a million bucks. Highly recommend.
I ordered the Xenita in the color light honey rooted. The hair was soft and silky and the color was a beautiful light golden blonde with dark rooting. I normally wear a petite/average cap, but this cap was way too small. You would have to be a really true petite for it to fit. I have another Ellen Wille wig, Arrow, and it fits me like a glove so not sure why this one is so small. It is a thinner density wig, very realistic. The cap has a layer underneath the wefting, which is a pink color, so that is what is shown between the wefts instead of your scalp or bio hair. So if you pull the hair forward on each side the density is so light you can see is the wefts and pink cap, if that make sense. But, the hair is beautiful and high quality I wish it would of worked out.
This hair is beautiful. I got it in Sandy Blonde rooted. The rooting color is perfect. Not too dark. Cap fits my medium size very comfortably. I am sold on Ellen Wille human hair. Best quality human hair I have had in a loooong while!
This is one of the wigs that i purchased that immediately found a home on my head! i took it out of the box, pulled it on, and couldn't stop smiling. The softness and quality are superior, and the lace front looks amazingly natural. This wig looks so real...I will have total confidence going out. I am already checking the website for my next color in Xenita!
This wig is outstanding ! It’s so soft and beautiful! I gave it 4 stars because it’s too much hair for me and the petite/average cap size was still too big for my little head. If you want a lot of natural looking hair and don’t have a tiny head..... it’s a winner!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.