*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 1.75oz • density: light
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 3" - Sides: 2.75" - Back: 2.5" - Nape: 1.5"
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I love ordering from wigs. Com. I've had good experience with Raquel Welch whisper wig. The fit is great and I would highly recommend. The only problem i had was with the color medium brown with golden highlights, unfortunately some of the golden color wasn't well distributed throughout the wig..... thre were some blotchy spots.
First I bought Raquel Welch's Power wig in color R28S (fiery red) and I love it, however the sides are too full and bangs too short for me. Then I ordered the Whisper in the same color and really love this one. It's less full on the sides and has longer bangs. Since they are similar in style I'll switch back and forth between the two. Even my adult daughter didn't know that I had on a wig since it's about the same color as my own hair.
The Whisper wig by RW in Glazed Hazelnut (R829S) has been a favorite of mine for the last 6-7 years. The style, color and fit have given me a new confidence since my hair began thinning. I get many compliments and my husband said it makes me look 10 years younger! It’s a great wig...try it, you’ll like it!
I was loosing my hair due to cancer. I purchased this wig because it was a style that I always wanted but my hair didn't do. Loved walking in to church and watching the double takes as people realized who I was. The wig fit well and I got a lot of compliments.
great. color and texture a little different than the one i'm wearing. but still ok.