*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: hand tied base, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.6oz
• density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 6″ – Crown: 8.75″ – Sides: 6.5″ – Nape: 2.25″
• base design: hand tied construction for the most realistic cap design, comfort and styling versatility
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I really love Jon Renau Victoria. It's my favorite daily wig to wear. It's short but still is in the bob category. It doesn't run on clothes and has been a long lasting wig. I think it would be flattering on many face shapes. Classy look. Very comfortable wig. I have a 22.5 measurement for reference. Thank you for selling this wig!
Beautiful wig with high end features. Perfect length to look like a bob, but still be off the shoulders. Great wig to wear scarves with. Great for all ages and gave shspes. Easy to wear with no messing around! My go to.
Great wig. Color, lacefront, hand tied ( my first) all is great. Good length and just full enough, not too thick or thin. My only problem is the cap seems very big. Extra material hangs on the sides because its too big . I've owned a lot of wigs and this has never happened, but it completely affects the way it sits on my head. Maybe because I'm co Read more about review stating So nice, a few adjustments would make it perfect.mpletely bald, maybe it was made to allow extra room for tucking hair in. But I have to wear tape to keep it in place. It seems light and cool for hot weather. Hope I can have the cap sewn to fit me better. Overall a great wig. Pros Comfy cap, so realistic, lace front, length, hair fiber. Cons Cap size
This is my second handtied wig from JR. I must say I am addicted to them! I love not having to worry about wig wefts showing and the fact he hair moves so freely all the way around the wig. Not just on top! This wig is 100% worth the cost, no doubt in my mind. I could wear this daily , all day and actually forget I have it on. It is that light! I Read more about review stating Once you go handtied ...also love the density is light so it's not bulky and looks VERY, VERY realistic. This is the perfect bob. I have this wig in the colors 6F27 as well as 12FS8. The 12FS8 seems a bit more dense at the hairline than the other non rooted color. This seems to be with most JR wigs I own that the shaded colors are thicker at the hairline. I don't know why. For some that is a plus if you have hair to hide under the wig, it will. I prefer a more sparse hairline, I think it looks better but that is just me. This wig is amazing and I am working on getting my third in the 4/33 color. It does provide good coverage at the ears and nape and I have not sweat at all in this wig and I live in a humid and warm climate. Pros EVERYTHING! Cons NOTHING!