*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.9oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 4.5” | Crown: 10” | Sides: 8.5” | Back: 8.5” | Nape: 7.5”
• monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• heat synthetic hair: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180
• storage: wig stand
This is a great wig!!! The hair is so silky and has beautiful movement! The lace front is the best I have seen. I just received the color Honey Toast and it is really beautiful! It has so much dimension, not overdone at all! The cut is great for me, especially for the hotter weather, it is very comfortable. I just ordered another in a different color!
Another winner by Raquel Welch! Perfect for summer in shaded Biscuit... so light and comfortable, soft and silky fibers. I love it, many compliments! Purchased another one!
Since I started wearing wigs several years ago, I've worn short shags and boy cut wigs. When I saw Raquel Welch's new additions to her line, I decided to get this style in Pale Golden Honey, which is a beautiful shade and close to my highlighted bio hair color. This is the most expensive wig I've ever bought, and I have to say it is worth the extr Read more about review stating I love this wig!a cost. The lace front is so natural looking, With the versatility of the monotop, I'm having fun playing with different stylings. It is an effortless style, and I wore it right out of the box to an event this afternoon. Though it's cold and rainy, it's great to not have to worry about my fine hair going flat. Every day is a good hair day!