*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, double monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.2oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 4″ – Crown: 17″ – Nape: 18″
• made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: double monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
This is a really beautiful wig. It’s very comfortable and the long hair does not get matted at all. It can easybe worm, wit or without the bangs, with the part changed.
I am new to wigs and ordered 5 to see what works for me. So far I have received 3 two of which are Stevie in different colors. Honey Wheat and Auburn sugar. I love both colors. Very pretty. My head is petite so my husband altered the honey wheat Stevie so far to fit me better and once I start wearing it and decide if it is comfortable I will have him alter the other Stevie. I like the look and double filament top is best for my sensitive scalp. However still no wig feels super comfy on me but that could just be due to the fact I am not used to wearing wigs. I think if I decide I can wear Stevie I will have her cut shorter as she is super long and that is not practical for every day. Just a few inches need to be cut off and maybe also I will have the bangs made shorter. But all in all I am pleased with Stevie. Trying to share both honey wheat and auburn sugar but so far can only share one photo.
This wig is so beautiful! Its honestly the most real looking wig I've gotten so far. I got the shade creamy toffee. The mix of blonde shades looks like those pinterest/instagram pictures of perfectly highlighted, beachy blonde hair. The fibers are soft and smooth, and not shiny at all! The mono top looks real, and I find it sits very close to the Read more about review stating Gorgeous Wig!scalp so it doesn't look too "wiggy". I've curled it just using foam curlers, no heat or water, and the curls lasted me for ~2 days each time.
I bought this wig in two shades - golden blond, which was darker than I expected, but beautiful. And creamy blond, which is much lighter. Both are such beautiful shades of blond. I had my stylist trim both and love the results! I wear these on dates with my husband, since he likes long hair. (I wear shorter bob wigs to work.) The hair is soft and Read more about review stating FEELING PRETTY!although it gets tangled, that's normal with synthetic wigs. I'm very pleased and satisfied!
I've been wanting to try Miss Stevie in Chocolate Frost for a very very long time. I recently got her and I have to say by far my Favorite. The color is very salon inspired I think. The small wispy bang is perfect and the length is to die for. I love the multi layers of blonde on top and the dark brown underneath. And the long length is also amazi Read more about review stating Fashionistang. By far she's number one on my list of top Amore wigs. If you don't have Stevie you need to go and get one seriously lol.