*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, wefted
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.25oz • density: medium
• approx length: Front 5″ | Crown 12″ | Sides 9.5″ | Back 12″ | Nape 7.5″
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
I have only tried it on once so it's under the tree now for Christmas. Looked really good on me. I've been going red now works well with my skin color. Would order again.
I've had my eye on the Stepping Out wig for some time now and I finally took the plunge! It is everything I had hoped it would be! The color I chose (Honey Pecan) is luscious and the style is natural and falls into place right out of the box. I've been told I look years younger and have received many compliments. It's definitely a keeper!
It is so modern looking
Gabor wigs are inexpensive compare to other nice brands, But I like them. Stepping out has only mono part (but double) and no lace front. But I thought the realism and hair quality was excellent. Very little permatease. Comfortable cap with good coverage and, in a few times that I wore it, the fibers did not tangle much at all in the back. The nape is only 7,5 inches- not too long, but gives me a great hair style. Thank you Gabor and Pattis Pearls
This is in the color GL14-22SS and it is so pretty and the fit is incredible. I have a terrible time finding larger size wigs that are of high quality and look natural. This one checks all the boxes. Please don’t let age define the length of hair either ... I turn 65 in two weeks and I think it looks age appropriate and I feel great in it. I had the fringe trimmed to my liking and she is ready to put on and go ... will purchase another one when the time comes.