*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: HIM by hairUwear mens collection
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: large
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front 2.25" | Crown 2.75" | Sides 1.75" | Back 2.25" | Nape 2.25"
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• heat synthetic: can use up to 180c heat tools for styling versatility
The product is great , if the size were smaller on my head it would be perfect. Needed a hairdresser to fine tune the cut - overall -very nice , natural & real looking
We had absolutely zero experience in ordering a wig. We could not be happier with how this purchase turned out! Great quality wig, great customer service . You were so very helpful when we were searching for answers. My husband gets to be “himself” again, with confidence. And even I sometimes forget that it is not HIS hair. Thanks for all you do tRead more about review stating Great purchase!o help people in need!
Easy peasy, looking forward to a long relationship with this company
Perfect fit for me. Little bit long on the sideburn area which can be trimmed easily. This is my second wig of this kind and will definitely be buying again.
This wig is great, but for the fact that the hair in the left side as you face the wig, would NOT stay down!!! That has been finally fixed. And, of course, the wig required customizing. I like the fact that I do not need to tape or glue the front lace down to get the "Natural" hairline look.Very comfortable fit as well.