*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: 100% human hair
• cap design: 100% hand-tied, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.25oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 6.5″ – Crown: 7.5″ – Sides: 6″ – Back: 6″ – Nape: 4″
• base design: 100% Hand-tied cap is entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• 100% Human Hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes, styling tools permitted
• storage: wig stand
Color R11S+ description is Warm Medium Brown with Blonde highlights on top. Well the color is way more blonde all over than warm medium brown base with highlights. Going to have it dyed a brunette shade. Other then that, Soft Focus by Raquel Welch is nicely made and fits good.
I would like to correct my last review of this wig. My first review stated the wig was wonderful and that I loved it. In my second review, I stated that the wig was enormous. Well, since then I have done on a lot of reading on the care of wigs, both synthetic and human hair. I thought it would be so much easier to wash my wig in the shower as I took a shower, **** two birds with one stone so to speak. Apparently, washing a fine wig like this in very hot water is the death of a wig. THAT is most probably why my second Soft Focus ended up so enormous. I feel badly giving this wig a bad review the second time because of something I did to the wig. I hope this one can negate that negative review. I am going to give this wig a third chance and this time care for it the way it is meant to be cared for.
I just received my 'fifth' Soft Focus today. I am not happy with the 'newer' 'soft focus', the hair is shorter on the 'nap area'. I called and spoke with the girl that I purchased it from and told her that I wasn't happy at all with the 'newer 'shorter cut' of the Soft Focus, it seems the Company only caters to the 'long hair' 'human hair' wigs for the 'Stars'. The Soft Focus is now 'shorter' and 'less hair' on the wig, (nap area) than it was when I bough my first one back in 2012. I could never buy a long one and have it cut, 'shoulder length', like the Soft Focus was when I bought my first '4' it would ruin the wig (hairdressers 'do' get 'sissor happy, especially when it isn't their hair), THE CUT OF THE 'NEWER' SOFT FOCUS IS A BEAUTIFUL WIG IF YOU LIKE THE 'SHORTER BACK', My only other option is 'FAKE HAIR' and I have 'NEVER CARED FOR FAKE!
For those who commented earlier and stated the wig did not look like the pictures: unlike a synthetic wig that comes out of the box ready to wear a human hair wig needs to see the hairdresser to be styled and cut. It is not ready to wear. For 12 years I wore synthetic wigs before I bought this wig. Getting my hair done and then wearing this wig was the closest thing to having my own hair back. (I have alopecia.) I would suggest buying a cheaper wig for around the house and for exercising. I wear this one 14 hours a day and do everything with it so it has worn out faster than what I would have expected. I will replace this one with the exact wig after 1.5 years. I will keep my " old one" for exercise and around the house. My hair dresser is also a wig maker and works hair in film tv and the ballet. She is VERY impressed with the quality of this wig. It is beautiful natural and well built.
I love the hair, the color and how it looks on me. But I am having problems with the lace front. It is very irritating on my forehead skin. The edges of it seem to be rolling under and that is what is causing the irritation. I am hoping that this has happened before and you can give me a solution to solve this problem. This wig was very expensive Read more about I love the hair, the color and how itand I would hate to have wasted the money on something that I wont be able to wear.