*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, wefted back
• cap size: average • weight: 4.5oz • density: light-meidum
• approx length: Front 11.5″ | Crown 11.5″ | Sides 9″ | Back 10.5” | Nape 6″
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use heat styling tools up to 180c
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180c
• storage: wig stand
Absolutely A Game Changer
This is absolutely the most incredible wig. I took it out of the box flipped it onto my head, adjusted the ear tabs and…perfection. I didn’t need to do a thing just wear it. The comfort level and I am a 22.5 head is perfection. Very comfortable all day. The heat resistant fibre is by far the closest to human hair indoors and out. It requires a little more care (I use the Jon Renau spray conditioner each wear) just combing it out gently mid day. It’s an incredible wig that makes me feel fantastic.