*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: 100% remy human hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.3oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front 8″ | Crown 14.5″ | Sides 13″ | Nape 10.75″
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can use heat styling tools, can be cut to suit your desired needs. human hair wigs do require styling
• storage: wig stand
The wig is thinner than the Sienna I previously purchased and much shorter.
I bought my Sienna a year and a half ago and I am ready to buy another. The one that I first purchased midnight cocoa. If you follow instructions, wash, style and care for this wig as is stated then this wig goes on for a long time. I want to buy another because of the durability and the fact that it looks so very natural with or without bangs. If you are purchasing your first human hair wig and had mid-length hair I would tell you that you cannot go wrong with either the Sienna or the Sienna Elite, same style just a variance of colors.
I purchased this wig last year and it was very pretty (midnight cocoa has nice, professional looking highlights). Unfortunately, the wig lasted less than 6 months, got very tangled and the lace front completely ripped from the monofilament top after shampooing. I contacted Jon Renau directly last fall, and of course they blamed the products I was using for the tangling and said the lace front is delicate. I've used Jon Renau products before and they were horrible...Even with all these issues I still might buy this again. I've worn wigs and hair extensions for years. None of them looked good after several months of wearing and I've learned to accept that; my goal is to build a wig wardrobe.
Love it! Color choice was toughest and first guess was wrong. I called to let them know the choice I got was one shade too dark. The Cust Svc Rep told me which color I should get, I sent it back for an exchange and had it replaced in days. It is the most natural looking I've ever had, the quality of hair and the fit are perfect!
I lost my hair due to alopecia areata and I wear this wig as my regular "normal hair." It's been great and styles nicely. I would highly, highly recommend this. Make sure you take care of it according to the directions on the Jon Renau website to extend the life of the wig.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.