*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: estetica
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace part, lace front wefted back
• cap size: average • approx weight: 3.2oz
• approx length: Bang: 9" | Side: 6.25” | Crown: 10.75” | Nape: 4”
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look.
• storage: wig stand
This is a really good wig, love it.
I knew I'd love Sage because it's more casual than my other wigs in it's styling and that's what I was looking for when I bought it. To me it's not so much elegant as sassy and relaxed. I trimmed a little wispy bang into it which I thinned as well. I've worked with wigs and watched dozens of video on bangs, if you haven't I recommend a stylist. I was in front of a window when these pictures were taken and I just love the colour. It's the colour I had as a child as I was born a red head. Kinds of a light auburn. It's a comfortable wig for me. I have a average sized head and had to synch it in a bit. So this wig (or at least the model I have) could be warn by those with a larger head. There is also some room to synch smaller. I have a seven inch face (fairly small) so Sage drops a little lower on me than the model, which I like. Sage has some height to the top, mainly where the edges of the hand tied lace part ends on either side. This is very normal for lace part wig, but for me it mean I wear the lower portion of sage fluffed out just a bit to achieve the' look', and balance the slight puff at the top. Altogether this wig works for me. I have a smaller face so I worried that it might overwhelm me but it really doesn't. Happy wig hunting everyone!