*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.11 oz
• approx length: Front: 4.3" | Crown: 17.5" | Nape: 17.3"
• colour shown: light chocolate, dark chocolate
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Absolutely love this wig.its so close to my bio hair that it makes me feel like myself again! I really like that its not overly thick, especially on the sides. There is a little too much permatease at the top near the back, but I'm trying different things to help diminish it. I love the length as well.
I purchased my first Robin by Noriko wig a month ago in Burgundy Rosa.. I have received SO many compliments when I wear this particular wig.. that when the site was offering a 30% discount.. I decided to buy 3 more Robin wigs.. in different colors .. this way.. I’ll have options! I highly suggest this wig for anyone who likes long hair! It’s so realistic, no one even knows that I wearing a wig & many have asked “ who does your hair”! I purchased Robin in nutmeg F, Burgundy Rosa (again- because this color is fabulous) & in almond spice ( which I love this color a lot)! Very reasonable price, whether you catch it on sale or not.. Robin is worth every penny!
I cut my Robin to shoulder length a cut a bit more of a bang, turned out pretty cute don't ya think? :) It was way too flat on the crown for me, so after teasing a bit and hair spray I got a little lift. Hair is super soft on this wig. Now it's one of my favorites.
This is a pretty style, very long, and very light to. The cap is comfortable. My daughter likes it in me too. Since I used to have long hair. The color is very flattering.
chiquel originally sent me an entirely different product than what I ordered. I ordered two Noriko Robin (very long) wigs in color Chestnut (a medium red-brown), but received instead two chin-length dark brown wigs in a brand I was not familiar with. I contacted customer support and was offered a refund/exchange. I’ve been refunded for the wigs and the correct ones have now arrived, very happy with them.