*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: petite/average fit. • density: light
• weight: 1.6oz
• approx length: Front: 1.25" - Crown: 2.25" - Sides: 1.75" - Nape: 2"
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Risk is comfortable and cute!
I have a petite size head and Ellen Wille were recommended to me- as the sizing is smaller than other average caps. It fits pretty good- still a little big in the crown. I don’t think anyone would notice, except me. Risk is light and is a low density wig that is easy to style. It’s versatile and cute. I ordered the silver rooted, and because my natural hair is dark it was a good choice. My skin tones are cool and this worked really well. If I had warmer tones I would go with the other blonde(can’t remember the name). I made a few modifications of the wig. Trimmed the nape and around ears and thinned a little through the sides for a more natural look. I like this wig more than any other wig I own(and I own several). Another wig that I tried and came close to really liking, was Winner. However, after owning Risk I realized how bulky Winner looked and actually, how uncomfortable it was. The full lace front and smooth satin on Risk cover the open weft cap and make this wig easy to wear all day! I bought an extra for back up and I will order this in other colours. Good luck. I hope risk works out for you! It did for me. Hair loss is no fun- this little wig made it a bit easier for me.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.