*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 7.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Side: 5.5" | Nape: 2"
• approx weight: 2.4OZ
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I have a very small head and I was worried about the fit. But it fits perfectly and is very comfortable. The wig looks very natural. I’m really pleased.
I am new to wig wearing. Though i have suffered from severe hair loss I have been doing the expensive lace wigs which cost 3000 and more and have to be styled and cut and glued on (which costs about 400 every time--every 6 weeks or so), It is also hard to maintain, It itches etc. Because of COVID I had to think of alternatives--I bought one wig from a well known brand but just did not like it. I wore it but then I saw wig studio and all the helpful videos and finally got this one is Espresso Rooted. It is just fabulous. It has no shine. It is light with fine hair but to be expected. It fits me perfectly. I am going to now buy something more expensive--wither the Amaze or Promise. Thank you.
Good fit and I get compliments frequently..
I bought several wigs and so far, this is my favorite one. The lace front is delicate and so realistic. The cut is so beautiful. This wig is light and the fiber is very fine. A dream to wear. I feel 100% confident with this wig. This is the one to get if you are self-conscious. Monofilament wigs are very impressive.
I feel so much better having beautiful hair. I wore this out of the box. It is the same color as my hair. It is so easy because I just put it on in the morning. No fusing. I brought back up wigs—this one exactly. I have worn it in the rain. I have shampoo from chiquel and I have washed it and put it on the open stand and it dried back to original style. I did buy a large tooth comb which is great. I love this wig. I am sorry I didn’t do this sooner. And the best part is no one seems to know it is a wig.