*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.28oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 6.5” | Sides: 4” | Nape: 2”
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180c
• storage: wig stand
Fabulous quality piece. Such a trendy style, lace fronts by RW are just the best in the business and this is one of my most comfortable pieces. Love it and would definitely purchase again. I ordered this from New Zealand and the delivery was so quick and with a tracking number so I knew exactly where it was every step of the way. Awesome service from Chiquel!
Lace front and monofilament part are perfect. Color is perfect RL14-22SS. I own several RW wigs, but this one seems to run really large. Also, the hair is really sparse around the bottom and tends to "stick out" So, 5 stars for quality and color, but not so much for style and sizing.
I loveeeee this wig..she’s short enough not to wear the heat friendly fibers out. Long enough to flatter my face with loads of choppy layers especially in the back. An updated bob if you will. The fibers are very soft and even after a couple of weeks of wear are still nice. The lace front and mono top are top notch. This color is a natural light ginger with a short root ( a medium brown auburn) just enough to give depth to this color. Much redder than let’s say Estetica’s R30/28/26. Beautiful color. My new favorite red from RW since alas she doesn’t offer Glazed Fire on her new styles. I love her so much I got another in Pale Golden Honey. This one was big on me ( I have a aver/petite head) but was fine after I took her nape adjusters in. The second one fit better and had less hair and was shorter than this one. For the record I love them both and embrace their differences. ;-) I will wear her all summer long and I highly recommend you getting her. Cysterwigs as always was great and shipped her to me in just a few days. I couldn't ask for more ..very happy!