*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• approx length: Front: 5" | Crown: 6” | Sides: 3” | Back: 4” | Nape: 3”
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Ready for takeoff is an awesome wig. The lace front is amazingly realistic. Beautiful.
Love that it’s hand tied, doesn’t look like the photo for style. If you are buying a Raquel Welch piece remember that in her photos all the wigs have been professionally styled before the shot is taken. In these shelter in place days with everything closed my stylist is not available. It’s ok as is, but not great.
I bought this in iced pumpkin spice. I really like this wig! Looks very natural and it's comfortable too. I will buy another soon because it looks so natural!