*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.05oz
• approx length: Front 10.25" | Crown 10.25" | Sides 11.25" | Back 11.25" | Nape 10"
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
I have been looking at and wanting this wig for long time. I was worried this wig would be to dense for me. It is not very dense, but the curls are very defined and layered so may look like it is more dense. I find it less dense than julianne and mila by jon renau. I ordered the color buttered toast in shadow shades and it is beautiful in between Read more about review stating love itlight brown-blonde shade. Ashy in tone, but not grey at all. I do not fancy the lighter hairs in front, as a brunette I feel it would look more natural with darker color. I might find something to shade it darker. I do love this wig for updoes, perfect for that. I do not know yet how it holds up, it does seem to tangle abit. Time will show.
I have worn wigs for years and this is my favorite so far! It’s realistic and the perfect style. It works perfectly for professional or casual moments. Most importantly, it is COMFORTABLE. It is very light and doesn’t give a headache or leave marks or anything!
I just got this wig and am in love with it. The fullness and natural curl pattern is similar to what my hair looked like prior to losing it to chemo. My shade is 6-30, Mahogany, described as a dark brown with copper highlights. This shade is lighter in person, more of a medium brown with warm reddish highlights (not chunky ones, very subtle and naRead more about review stating Beautiful, natural looking curlstural). It really flatters my light-medium skin tone. The cap is very comfortable. It's breathable, secure feeling and fits my scalp without leaving odd gaps. I trimmed the lace front slightly, right to the beginning of the rooted hairs, for a more natural hairline.
I never saw any statement that these wigs are not new. Nevertheless this wig was very nice, but it was just too much hair around my face. From the pictures it seemed less full in the front. But I had no trouble returning it and getting a refund in a very timely manner. And I ordered a different style which so far I love.
The style was exactly as pictured and looked very natural. Needed very little styling