*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofliament parting, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 77 grams
• approx length: Front: 8.5" - Crown: 8.5" - Sides: 6" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2"
• base design: the wefted cap adapts very well to the shape of the head and allow air to circulate.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Color: Love it! Shaded Hazelnut is a great color, it's a pretty golden brown with lots of depth. Wear: I tend to be a bit flaky about wigs -- it's always my intention to buy one and wear it out, but I get bored easily and switch often. That being said, Opulence has been my longest wearing wig so far. I wore her for about 6 weeks with no bangs/fringe, then on a whim decided to cut some in. I've been wearing her for 2 months so far, and will probably stick with her for at least a few more weeks. On several occasions I have washed her, put her on the stand and thought, "She's done, I'll switch over to something else." But then after she's dried, combed out and perked up again, I think she still looks pretty! She's the foot soldier of the wig world! Realism: The day I told people on FB I am a wig wearer, this was my profile pic and everyone said that they would have never known if I hadn't told. Even people who said they could spot wigs "a mile off" couldn't tell. Heck, I look at the pic and I can't tell. So two thumbs up for that! Price: With the CW in-house coupon, this is my personal sweet spot -- good cap construction, lace front, mono part but comfortably under $200.
I’m very happy with this purchase. I could wear it right out of the box which is always nice. I went with the color dark chestnut which is a perfect lighter brown shade which makes the lace front look like my own hair. This will be my go to from here going forward!!
I absolutely love my Opulence lace front Wig. The shade I chose was sun kissed beige which is a beautiful color. The feel of the wig is soft and natural. This is the first wig that I did not have to thin out thankfully. You can honestly wear it right out of the box.
I have not had a bob style for 10 years! And I love my new wig! It looks totally naturally and I can put on quickly and easily.
I had this style in 2012. I gave it to my best friend during her battle with breast cancer. She lost that fight at age 44. 5 years later I bought another and am able to wear again without tears. It's a timeless style and ready to wear right out of the box. Comfortable and natural looking. Even without the emotional connection, I love this wig.